Electro-mechanical Maintenance Technician
Place of work: Italy
Place of work: Pollenzo and/or Marene with availability for national and international travel.
The employee will be answerable to the Production Manager and will deal with the following activities:
- Electro-mechanical maintenance;
- Electronic maintenance;
- IT operations (familiarity with machine programming software and programs for industrial automation);
- Installation, maintenance and repair of stand-alone automatic machines and/or systems at Ferwood and customers' plants, in Italy, or abroad.
- Technical assistance to customers at Ferwood and customers' production sites, in Italy, or abroad.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the automation field, specifically in operations of maintenance and servicing of online numerical control machines;
- Knowledge of the technical aspects (mechanical, electrical and electronic) of automatic machines;
- In-depth knowledge of mechanics and electrotechnics (with the ability to read and interpret an electrical wiring diagram);
- Basic knowledge of electronics and pneumatics;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Qualified industrial technician's diploma with electronic or electrotechnical specialism;
- Excellent manual skills and ability to carry out scheduled and extraordinary repair/maintenance interventions on complex numerical control machinery;
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Autonomy and problem solving attitude;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts;
- Stress managament;
- Ability to work in a team.
Driving license type B.
Added value would be knowledge of PLC.